Sunday, December 30, 2012

And so it begins...

First time blogger, first time post.  Scary.  Especially when everyone else is a pro at what they do.  I was intimidated at first at all the option, the unlimited potential to take everything I know and believe and share them for all of you to hate.  Maybe, not really.  Regardless, I am open minded to anything.

I am currently in the process of writing a novel, but at the moment I am in a deadlock in how I will ever move on with this and finally start submitting to publishers.  Hopefully, by posting my thoughts and ideas I can move on from that hurdle.  Now I can just hear all of you just asking "well what are you writing?" and "what is it about?".  For now, all I will say is that it is a fantasy comprising of now 200 pages...of notebook paper.  I doubt if I were to write it on Microsoft Word, I would barely exceed 140.  But if you would like to know more about it, stay tuned because I may tell you in later posts or post an excerpt of the story for your criticism.  If I do, I want to know what I'm doing wrong and how I can fix it.  Seriously, I am getting frustrated of people saying that it's good.  Aaugh!

More of me, I have a deep fascination of swords, the culture in which they've been in, and the style of them.  I see them as pieces of art and tools, not killing weapons.  I've been that way ever since I was a young kid and to this day as I craft eloquent swords of wood.  But like any artist, they never like the outcome result.  I always see flaws in my craft where most others see something beautiful.  You know how it is.

People are interesting individuals.  I'm always watching everyone around, listening to their conversations, taking notice of their choice of words, and in the end of it all, I find myself making theories as to why they make the decisions that they do.  No, I do not stalk anyone!  I am a silent listener.  Talking has never been a strong social quality of mine so I've learned to listen so that I can know more about them.  Everyone is different as far a what they interpret in others,  their reactions, and ultimately their psych.

At the moment, that's about all I can think about me, but as you follow, you may learn something different about me in your unique interpretation and perhaps change your perceptions on everything around you.  I wouldn't count on it, but always be open minded to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment